We are always looking for General Foremen to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with challenging assignments.
- Supervising laborers and operators providing clear guidance and direction including: setting exemplary performance standards, monitoring productivity, and providing necessary training to achieve standards
- Monitoring work performance of crew to ensure project rules, procedures and safety requirements are maintained
- Working with Project Superintendent to pre-plan work schedules and determine manpower levels, materials and equipment necessary for project productivity
- Coordinating with other on-site crews and supervisors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedule
- Maintaining project daily reports and time card records
- Self-motivated, responsible, willing to travel, and goal oriented individual
- Minimum of three years experience
- Experience in Utility/Dirt/Concrete general project work
- Pre-employment drug screen
AUI Inc, us an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit boomtime3.wpengine.com.