We are always looking for Superintendents to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with challenging assignments.
- Monitoring crews to maintain adherence to project rules, procedures and safety requirements
- Coordinating with crews and supervisors to guarantee that construction/maintenance complies with project specifications
- Planning detailed work schedule and driving productivity by allocating necessary labor, materials and equipment
- Providing technical assistance, interpretation of drawings, and recommendations of construction methods and equipment
- Anticipating unforeseen issues and, if necessary, proposing plans to mitigate them
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting exemplary performance standards and monitoring performance to assure that standards are met and maintained
- Self-motivated, responsible, willing to travel, and goal oriented individual
- 4+ years experience in heavy civil construction
- Experience in DOT standards; bridge experience preferred
- 3D machine control preferred, but not required
- Pre-employment drug screen
AUI Inc, us an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit boomtime3.wpengine.com.