EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
it is the policy of AUI Inc. to afford all persons (applicants and employees) equal employment opportunity, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, and gender identity and expression, or marital status. such action shall include: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
1. This application form represents the minimum information required to be considered for employment at AUI. Please print clearly; incomplete or illegible applications will not be processed.
2. AUI requires all new employees to take a drug and alcohol test before they are hired. If you are selected for employment, instructions will be given as to where this test will be taken. Only those applicants testing negative will be considered for employment with AUI.
3. This application form is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements during the interview and on this form are grounds for terminating the application process or, if discovered after employment, terminating employment.
4. Additional testing of job-related skills may be required prior to employment.
5. Due to the nature of construction, there is a possibility that your employment will be out of town.